We welcome experienced and new volunteers at herd2homes. Work with dogs in need in a supportive and friendly environment.
herd2homes volunteers can support the rescue in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing foster care for dogs
- Assisting with administration
- Transporting dogs to foster carers, adopters and to the vet
- Caring for dogs temporarily (typically overnight)
- Organising and assisting with fundraising
- Running herd2homes adoption days and events.
- And pretty much anything else you can think of…
Get involved and be a part of Team H2H, helping to rescue urgent dogs in need and giving them a second chance!
Applications for volunteers are always open. Please fill in a Volunteer Application form. or email us at email@example.com